Thursday, September 21, 2017

Word Finders and Stickers

Have you ever played Words with Friends? Did you cheat? Did you use an on-line resource to help you find words with your letter combinations?  I do use these sites to help me create words with my left over alphabet sticker sheets.  Look at all these words I got from one incomplete sheet.  Most of these would eventually be for cards but a few I can save for fall layouts.
 Club Scrap Farmer's Market alphabet stickers.
 
Club Scrap paper, felt leaves and stickers. Darice embossing folder. 
Club Scrap papers, stickers, stamp and acrylic dots. Sizzix embossing folder. Fiskars leaf punch. Impression Obsession stamp.
Club Scrap papers and stickers. Tim Holtz Oxide inks. Fiskars leaf punch. Elizabeth Craft Design circle die. Queen & Co. pearls.
 
Here's a few word finder sites:
 



5 comments:

  1. WOW Lisa this is awesome! Love the card and thanks so much for those fun ideas to make title strips from the stickers, brilliant!!! I can't wait to check out those word links to, why didn't I think of that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I love squeezing every little bit I can out of my supplies. I wouldn't be able to come up with these on my own.

      Delete
  2. I saw this the other day and just never got around to commenting. What I WOULD have said was...OMG I need to do this! How fun!

    ReplyDelete