Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Ready for Fall

With the last week being nearly 110 degrees every day, I am sooo ready for fall!  This month's NBUS (Never Before Used Stuff) challenge is to use a fruit or vegetable stamp.  Since fall is on my mind, I couldn't think of a better vegetable than a pumpkin. This adorable pumpkin is from the retired 2012 Autumn Garden collection by Club Scrap.
 
I inked the stamp in orange attempting to not cover the stem.  I then sponged on green ink to the stem and stamped.  I blended the colors of the stem with a copic marker.   The background is a Halloween stamp by Impression Obsession stamped in a green that nearly matches the paper for a subtle background.  You can never go wrong with a splatter of black gelato ink to finish off the background.

Club Scrap papers, ribbon and pumpkin stamp. Obsession Impression background stamp. Unknown Happy Halloween stamp. Faber-Castell gelatos. Copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment