Monday, September 11, 2017

Diamond Hello

I'm bound and determined to use up my embellishment stash! I embarrassingly came across these clear metal ringed tags from Making Memories I bought probably a decade ago.  They were tucked away in a tag drawer just screaming from neglect. 
 
This very simple card was created using September's card sketch at Club Scrap. I really didn't have a punch that shape so I used a diamond shaped stamp. I even stamped this free hand...no Misti. Not bad if you ask me.

Club Scrap paper, stamps and ribbon. Making memories tag. Prima flowers. Queen & Co. pearls.
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just lovely! The diamond shape stamp is perfect for this weeks challenge! I think I'd have enough embellishments for 10 years of card making with all the products I've recently found in my stash....... Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I might have a few of those metal edged tags in my stash too! What a great way to frame the sentiment and add some shiny gleam! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete