Thursday, March 10, 2016

Postage Stamp Fusion

The newest Fusion Card Challenge uses a wonderful sketch that allowed me to utilize my Paris Flea Market stamps. I am however, not coordinated enough to stamp all those images in a straight line or row.  I stamped the image in three colors and cut them out. I cannot for the life of me find my stamp edge scissors so I just inked the edges. Using dimensional squares helped give the stamps a lift and I added that cute little purse charm. I wanted to keep the background simple so I stamped the background lightly with a script image. So in love with this kit!

Club Scrap stamps, ribbon and charm.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait till I have time to play with this kit! I love your take on the sketch, those colors are so soft and springlike! Now I need some postage edge scissors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the postage stamp for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job and love the added charm. Thanks for joining us at Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the colours!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete