Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Pismo Beach Bliss

My husband and I took a little over night getaway to Pismo Beach. It was refreshing to get away from the rain and enjoy some sun. That says quite a bit for me...since I love gloomy, doomy weather. We stayed at the cutest little inn right on the ocean. Of course, I opened and enjoyed a bottle of wine while listening to the sounds of the ocean.  

The Paris Flea Market Digital Kit doesn't necessarily scream "ocean" but the flowers and the quaintness of the inn do go along with this kit.  I'm a huge fan of Fiddle Dee Dee Designs FreeBee templates. She offers one free template a month and challenges you to use and share it on her blog. Once you start using them you get hooked and end up purchasing other sets. She takes all the work out of designing pages.  



1 comment:

  1. I have used this template too but I really like your use of Parisian Fleas!!

    ReplyDelete